Each selected studio will be given up to 10 sessions with the consultant(s) of their choice to address health & wellness needs.
How to use your sessions
Studios can use all ten (10) sessions with one consultant or split it between two (2) maximum, depending on the needs of the studio.
You can learn more about each of the available coaches and their services here.
If you have someone you'd like to work with, we can see whether this is possible; however, please note that this is not guaranteed.
- The studio must be based in Quebec (it's OK if you have remote employees elsewhere!)
- The studio must be registered in Quebec.
- One person at the studio must be a GamePlay Space Member (Community or Peer)
- Topics discussed with the consultant must fit into the parameters of the health & wellness program (e.g. studio culture, staff wellbeing, employee engagement, Diversity & Inclusion).
- The studio must commit to paying a portion of the consulting fee.
- The studio must commit to providing us with the relevant information required by the MEI grant.
- All sessions must be used by the end of 2022.
Although we would like to offer this program for free, GamePlay Space is committed to covering 75% of the associated costs, totaling $1,500.
The studio must pay a portion of the consultation fees. If your studio can’t afford to pay 25% ($375), you can opt to pay 10%. Similarly, if your studio can afford to pay more than 25%, we invite you to do so in order to help cover the fee of smaller studios and give them access to this initiative.
>> We don’t want the fee to be a barrier to entry. If you can’t afford the fee, contact us! <<
Contact us at email@example.com.